(Updated with Veolia / Suez, Monte dei Paschi, Intercontinental, IAG, Eiffage)
* Change in futures on CAC 40 0 # FCE:
* Change in Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP futures:
* Securities traded without dividend .EX.PA
* Information on European markets .EUFR
PARIS, May 6 (Reuters) – The values that will follow on Friday in the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe where futures contracts indicate an opening without major changes:
* VEOLIA VIE.PA and SUEZ SEVI.PA announced on Friday the signing of an agreement for the acquisition by Suez of all Veolia hazardous waste assets in France.
* AXA AXAF.PA reported a 2% increase in first quarter revenue on Thursday, as the French insurance company’s health and property and accident activities offset lower savings and life insurance revenue. nL5N2WX8FZ
* SCOR SCOR.PA reported a loss of 80 million euros in the first quarter, compared to profits a year ago, due, among other things, to the effects of the war in Ukraine and the very high level of natural disasters. nFWN2WY05C
* JCDECAUX JCDX.PA reported 50.3% turnover on Thursday at 683 million euros for the first quarter and said it expects adjusted organic sales growth of more than 15% in the second quarter. nS8N2VO0AT
* EIFFAGE FOUG.PA announced on Friday that it has entered into exclusive negotiations for the acquisition of 70% of Snef Telecom.
* EUROAPI EAPI.PA – The subsidiary SANOFI SASY.PA that specializes in active pharmaceutical ingredients is going to start its debut in the stock market this Friday. nL5N2VZ0T2
* RUBIS RUBF.PA announced on Thursday a quarterly turnover of 1.47 billion euros, increased by 49%.
* ING INGA.AS reported lower-than-expected net profit of € 429 million for the first quarter, including an increase in provisions for doubtful receivables linked to its exposure to Russia and Ukraine.
* ADIDAS ADSGn.DE reduced its guidance for 2022 after the disappointing results of the first quarter due to the lockdown COVID-19 in China.
* NOVARTIS NOVN.S announced on Thursday the suspension of the production of anti-cancer therapies Lutathera and Pluvicto in its factories in Italy and in New Jersey in the United States due to possible quality problems in their construction.
* INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS IHG.L GROUP reported revenue per available room increased by 61% in the first quarter and signaled a strong recovery in the hospitality sector with the gradual recovery of leisure and business travel.
* IAG ICAG.L recorded a strong recovery in business travel in the first quarter and the owner group British Airways expects to make profits from the second quarter for the whole year.
* MONTE DEI PASCHI DI SIENA BMPS.MI announced on Friday profits of 9.7 million euros in the first quarter.
FRANCE AND THE INTERNATIONAL 7-DAY AGENDA: nL5N2WW69X
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Sophie Louet)