(Updated with BP, Stellantis, Ipsos)
* Change in futures on CAC 40 0 # FCE:
* Change in Stoxx 600 0 # FXXP futures:
* Securities traded without dividend .EX.PA
* Information on European markets .EUFR
PARIS, May 3 (Reuters) – The shares that will follow on Tuesday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* BNP PARIBAS BNPP.PA, whose net profit rose 19.2% in the first quarter thanks in particular to its market activity, reaffirmed its targets for 2025 on Tuesday despite the macroeconomic implications of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
* STELLANTIS STLA.PA STLA.MI – Free2Move, a subsidiary of the group that specializes in car sharing, announced that it has completed the acquisition of ShareNow, a joint venture between MERCEDES-BENZ MBGn.DE and BMWG.DE. nL5N2WV1OG
* IPSOS ISO.PA denounced in a letter to its shareholders published on Tuesday “a poorly planned and unnecessary attempt by a small minority of shareholders to nominate a candidate for the board”, targeting the resolution submitted in order to meeting by the ISS investor advisory firm.
* ICADE ICAD.PA announced on Monday the acquisition of a majority stake in the merger and acquisition supporter, based in the South of France. nFWN2WU1PJ
* IPSEN IPN.PA announced that it has received the green light from the European Commission to use Cabometyx to treat certain types of thyroid cancer. (Release: nBwcfnfVva)
* DBV TECHNOLOGIES DBV.PA announced on Monday afternoon that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had given it a meeting to agree on a protocol for the new Viaskin Peanut patch Phase 3 clinical trial and clarified that the cash its activities should be funded by the first quarter of 2023.
* BP BP.L – The British Petroleum Group has announced an increase in its share repurchase plans after posting quarterly current earnings of $ 6.25 billion (€ 5.95 billion), the highest in more than ten years and despite outstanding charges 24 billion dollars is linked to its announced withdrawal from Russia.
* NORSK HYDRO NHY.OL – The Norwegian aluminum producer recorded record quarterly earnings on Tuesday and exceeded expectations thanks to the jump in metal prices.
* DEUTSCHE POST DPWGn.DE – The German group of postal services and logistics published higher quarterly results and confirmed its financial targets for the period 2022-2024, citing a “good start to the year” despite the financial uncertainties.
* COVESTRO 1COV.DE – The German chemical group cut its forecast for 2022 on Monday, citing the impact of the ongoing constraint in Shanghai, rising costs and a downward revision of economic growth forecasts.
* LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL LOGN.S – The Swiss computer peripheral reported a 20% drop in sales on Tuesday for the fourth quarter of the tiered financial year and revised down its forecast for fiscal year 2023.
FRANCE AND THE 7-DAY INTERNATIONAL AGENDA: nL5N2WU3DU
(Written by Laetitia Volga and Marc Angrand)